Scarf (Mr.-Mr.'s) | Shirt (Thrifted) | Jeans (Levi's via Target) | Shoes (gifted) | Belt (old)
So, I'm going to try to make this a regular thing, this blog posting. Like I said in my last post, I'm trying to get into a groove that I lost.
Alright, so, updates for the week:
- Have received my assignments for the next five weeks
- Upon receiving said assignments, proceeded to pull my hair out
- Apologized to afore-mentioned abused hair
- Proceeded to develop plan of action to deal with assignments
- Current score: Me: zip; Assignments: 1000x pts
I have to design a cocktail dress and an evening gown for my Womenswear II class (yay! Even though I missed a class so I have to work 2x as hard to make it up).
I have to design a 12 piece collection for my Fashion Portfolio I class (good thing it's only drawing and not having to actually make them like my WWII class; does it sound like I'm complaining? I hope not because I really am excited).
Relationship front: Mr.-Mr. sucks; no, I love him, but he sucks sometimes.