Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Forever Love

I have a tendency of judging myself to harshly. Call it perfectionism or just a pesky bit of determination to be more and do more, but I've come to the realization that this thought process is more than a bit unhealthy. And, after recent events that have left me severely traumatised, this obsession with being Little-Miss-Perfect is taking its toil.

Sweater (Thrifted) | Jeans (Wally World) | Boots (Gifted) | Belt (Can't Remeber)

So, for the new year(yes, yes, I know; New Years' Eve was 27 days ago, but it's never too late to make a resolution), I've decided to fully focus on myself, my Kiddo and my life this year, and to get back (or discover?) the "Me" that I used to be before this unconscionable tragedy befell me. I won't go into deets (Mr.-Mr. has ALOT of making up to do, let's just say that), but I have decided that the focus that I've ben devoting to certain things and aspects of my life need to cease. I need to get happy and healthy and awesomesauce again!

I fell off the fashion wagon. School, life, work, they all took me away from my love, but I've come back, and I'll never be unfaithful again. I promise.


2 comments:

Followers

Translate